Bobb Attard (b. Malta, 1988) is a Maltese visual artist and curator.
Since graduating from the University of Westminster in 2014, his work has evolved into an exploration of his mental health, occasionally adding elements of absurdism, social parody and dark humour.
His photograph "Mandy, Underground" was one of the 5 Free Range Art Award winners in 2010 and was displayed in the heart of Brick Lane for over 2 years.
In 2020, he curated "Diversion//Subversion"- an exhibition featuring 8 LGBTIQ+ artists from the Balkan region, and a film program in collaboration with the International Queer & Migrant Film Festival.
Selected Press, Features & Publications
- Smaller Side Room, REACTOR, Cluj Napoca, Romania, June 2021
- Poetica Masculina del Encierro, Pública Espacio, San Juan, Puerto Rico, April 2021
- Giving: Infrared 2020, ish-Kino Rinia, Prishtina, Kosovo, December 2020
- Diversion//Subversion, Šesnaestica, Zagreb, Croatia, February - March 2020
- Double Sided Sticky Tape, Turner Contemporary, Margate, UK, August 2019
- Take Me Home Projects Summer Show, London Pride, June 2015
- Free Range, Truman Brewery, London, June 2014
- 11 Days Inside, The Old Police Station, London, August 2013
- Limb, The Brick Lane Gallery, London, May 2012
- Malta Fashion Week Photography Exhibition, Pjazza San Gorg, Valletta, Malta, May 2012